How: Fill out the registration form
Fishing Entry & Awards Dinner Fee: $60 per Angler
Dinner Only tickets may be purchased at the door, $25.
Captains’ Meeting on Friday, Nov. 10th at 7:00 p.m.
Northern Scale meeting is at Lacey Elks – 900 Beach Blvd., Forked River, NJ 08731
Southern Scale meeting is at VFW Post 386 – 419 Congress Avenue, Cape May, NJ 08204
Make checks payable to:
Brendan Borek High Tides Memorial Fund
Mail all checks and forms to:
Andrew J. Bulakowski
High Tides Tournament Coordinator
Carpenters Local 255
3300 S. White Horse Pike
Mullica, NJ 08037
View Updated Rules on this registration form
- A representative from each boat must be present at the Captain’s Meeting and submit entry tickets and waiver’s signed by each angler, a boat number will then be issued.
- All fish must be caught on a boat by rod and reel.
- All fish will be subject to inspection from the Weigh Master.
- Any fish not pasing inspection will be disqualified.
- Fishing will be at the captain’s discretion.
- All anglers on boat must have an entrance ticket.
- The winner will be determined by weight.
- In case of a tie, the length will be used.
- If a tie still exists, then the earliest weigh-in time between 3:00PM and 5:00PM will be used.
- A tournament official will gather all weight receipts and the winners will be verified.
- Prize money will be distributed at the Awards Dinner at the Cape May VFW.
REMEMBER: NO TICKET… NO ENTRANCE… NO WEIGH-IN… NO DINNER
1st Place: $4000
2nd Place: $1000
3rd Place: $500
4th Place: $400
5th Place: $300
Junior Angler Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place