12th Annual High Tides Striper Tournament
Anglers can register at the Captain’s Meeting on Friday night or the day of the event on Saturday morning.
When: Saturday, November 10, 2018
Where: Lacey Elks, 900 Beach Blvd., Forked River, NJ 08731 –
Scales open at 3 p.m. and close at 5 p.m.
1st Place: $4000
2nd Place: $1000
3rd Place: $500
4th Place: $400
5th Place: $300
Junior Angler Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
How: Fill out the registration form
Fishing Entry & Awards Dinner Fee: $60 per Angler
Dinner Only tickets may be purchased at the door for $25
Captains’ Meeting on Friday, Nov. 9th at 7:00 p.m.
Northern Scale meeting is at Lacey Elks –
900 Beach Blvd., Forked River, NJ 08731
Southern Scale meeting is at VFW Post 386 –
419 Congress Avenue, Cape May, NJ 08204
Brendan Borek High Tides Memorial Fund
Mail all checks and forms to:
Andrew J. Bulakowski
High Tides Tournament Coordinator
Carpenters Local 255
3300 S. White Horse Pike
Mullica, NJ 08037
View Updated Rules on the
- A representative from each boat must be present at the Captain’s Meeting and submit entry tickets and waiver’s signed by each angler, a boat number will then be issued.
- All fish must be caught on a boat by rod and reel.
- All fish will be subject to inspection from the Weigh Master.
- Any fish not pasing inspection will be disqualified.
- Fishing will be at the captain’s discretion.
- All anglers on boat must have an entrance ticket.
- The winner will be determined by weight.
In case of a tie, the length will be used.
- If a tie still exists, then the earliest weigh-in time between 3:00PM and 5:00PM will be used.
- A tournament official will gather all weight receipts and the winners will be verified.
- Prize money will be distributed at the Awards Dinner at the Cape May VFW.
REMEMBER: NO TICKET… NO ENTRANCE… NO WEIGH-IN… NO DINNER
President / Council Representative
Vice President / Council Representative
Council Representative / Tournament CoordinatorContact: (609) 289-2962
The Diller Family and Foundation